SUCCEEDING YOUR CAREER TRANSITION
New 4-week Career Transition Program starting in JANUARY 2023
Join the FREE Masterclass beforehand where I reveal how you can finally find the career you always dreamt of having.
Stop working in a job that makes you unhappy, bored or frustrated. You deserve better than that!
“Succeeding Your Career Transition” will show you how to identify and then get your ideal position; sign up today!
PLEASE NOTE: There is often a waitlist for spots on this training, so my apologies if you can’t get in right now. In the meantime, if you like, you can always watch a replay although it is from a while back.
Let me ask you a few questions:
- Do you have a passion you never pursued?
- Is there a new field you’d like to get into?
- Do you feel stuck, just working on autopilot?
- Is your work environment stressing you out?
- Are you scared technology will make your job redundant?
- Have your values and priorities changed?
- Do your boss / colleagues undervalue or disrespect you?
- Have you reached the ceiling in your current career?
If one or more of these is true for you, then it’s time to do something about it!
(Your Intuitive Coach)
In this LIVE session, you will discover how to
SUCCEED YOUR CAREER TRANSITION
and bring more happiness and joy into your day-to-day work.
Some of the other topics I’ll be covering include:
- The #1 thing you need to know to find more happiness in your life.
- Why sometimes your little problems become bigger and bigger, until you can no longer ignore them.
- 3 reasons why most people stay in careers that don’t inspire them.
- Why most people don’t live the joyful life they should be living.
- How you can boost your intuition so that you can finally have confidence in your gut instincts.
….and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
If you’d like to stop working in a job that brings you no pleasure, find the ideal career you’ve always dreamt of, as well as a healthier body and mind, and relationships that are built on love, then you don’t want to miss this LIVE training session.
Register today to learn just how quick and simple it can be to identify exactly what you need to change, for a life of joy and satisfaction.
DON’T DELAY: I keep the number of places limited, so I can connect with each participant intuitively. Each session fills up quickly, so to secure your spot, register now!
Who is Denyse Drummond-Dunn?
(Your Intuitive Coach)
As someone who:
- smashed through the corporate glass ceiling of several multinationals before being fired
- suffered a serious hiking accident in the Alps
- recovered from a life-threatening illness
- almost died on the operating table because of an impossible medical error
I’ve had more than my share of crises in my life. But I am an optimist who thinks that we all deserve to be happy, whatever life throws at us. I believe the challenges we are given, are precisely what we need at that moment to help us to learn and grow. Whatever crossroads you are at in your life, you can make the right choice. I take great pleasure in shining a light on the darkest moments of people’s lives, showing them how to find their way out and back onto the path they were destined to follow. I am an intuitive coach who refused my gifts as a child so I would fit in. But after decades of receiving messages for myself and others, I have finally embraced my talent openly. Today I use my abilities to help those who seek more happiness in their lives. Now you may be asking how that differs from a regular coach? Well, an intuitive coach is someone who follows the principles of traditional coaching (I am a certified life coach), but who also enables you to connect with your own inner guidance. By using your innate intuition, amplified by my intuitive powers, you will be able to tap into your natural talents and discover the destined path to your happiest life ever. And if all this sounds a bit woo-hoo, don’t worry. As you can see from my photo, I’m not a long-haired, flowing-robed, bead-wearing hippy (although I admit I was in my younger days!) I’m a completely normal person. Remember, I’ve been a corporate businesswoman all my life, even though deep down I knew it was not fulfilling and that something bigger was waiting for me.